A couple people asked me how I vary my leaves and trees and honestly, it’s super easy! I’ve never made a tutorial/guide before so I kept this mega simple but I hope someone out there might find it useful at least!
Also, anyone can download the brushes I use for all my art on my tumblr page (: I only use around 5 so go nuts haha
Wow! Reblogging this for reference. I gotta start drawing more backgrounds.
Theme 026: Live Preview and Code -  
- Sidebar image is 160px
- All colors customizable
- Up to seven custom links
- Header background image (check ‘Custom Header’ if you want to upload your own)
- Header size - default is ‘Full Header’ which extends across the entire page. Uncheck that box if you want a shorter header.
- By default, there is a divider between sidebar and posts. Uncheck ‘Show Divider’ if you do not want that border.
- Post width: 400/500px
- Webkit scrollbar
- Background image
Don’t steal, redistribute, remove/move credit, use/redistribute as base codes. Reset defaults for the color scheme in the live preview.
*Please like/reblog if you use this theme
Vomitando arco-íris em 29 fotos:
After a request I decided to make a tutorial on how I make my picspams with my soft coloring and white gradient effect.
Some things to keep in mind:
- The coloring doesn’t work for all caps and may requires some adjustment, as is the case with most .psds
- I debated posting a .psd because I literally only use one coloring for all of my caps and just tweak it each time, so please don’t claim as your own or redistribute
- Credit me if using the .psd
Now here we go!
Download the .psd here
Open the .psd and drag in your cap(s)
I’ll start out with this one because of reasons..
Next make the group visible, that’s the coloring
The coloring brightened up the cap already, if you want you can stop here, but let’s say you want a soft white gradient on top? How about we try making one from the right. I’ve included two gradient layers set to soft light, and you can choose either one to decide where you want the light focus on, or you can make one from scratch. I’ll choose the one that goes right to left.
Now you can do one of two things, you can make the gradient above the coloring visible or the one below. The one below will have a brighter glow because the coloring is applied on top of it. For this cap, I happen to like the white gradient below the coloring, so let’s do that and see what happens.
You can try this method with a bunch of different caps, just experiment and see what works! Usually this method for the “soft white gradient” works with all sorts of colorings, it just depends where you place it, above or below the coloring and to what opacity.
Here are a few more examples:
There is a variety of different outcomes, you just have to experiment! I hope you understood this tutorial!
a.a.k.a. viserys tice
Tutorial: how to make a black&white gif with one color standing out
I’m going to explain how to do this:
1. Make your gif, crop it, sharpen it and add some curve or brightness/contrast layers if you want. You can always use my gif if that’s easier for you (:
2. Go to Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Hue/Saturation. You’ll get this screen:
3. Now click where it says ‘Master’ and you can choose between the following options: Reds, Yellows, Greens, Cyans, Blues, and Magentas. Now I want the background color of my gif to stand out, so that’s cyan. In order to do that, I’m going to lower the saturation of every other color EXCEPT cyan! (Also don’t change anything about the Master one, or it’s not going to work!) So if you want the color red to stand out, you’ll have to lower the saturation of every other color except for the red one! Hopefully this picture will explain this better: [x]
I hope you understood haha! If you want to see how it works for yourself, you can download the psd HERE, it’s the exact same one (: